Cyber Plotters will soon announce the details of CyberSecurity 2015, which will be held in November, 2015, in Washington, D.C. We want to get this advance notice to you now so we may plan together for your successful participation, if you wish to participate.
The program will be held after the November election and will focus on what the new Congress, the Obama Administration and the federal agencies may attempt to do to help or hinder cyber security.
The program is scheduled at the National Press Club in Washington. The Press Club is located at 529 Fourteenth Street, N.W., (at F Street, N.W.), two blocks from the White House, one block from the U.S. Treasury Department and Pennsylvania Avenue, near several hotels, restaurants and such attractions as the Mall, Lafayette Square, the Smithsonian museums and Metro stations.
The program will consist of three elements:
1. Presentations about the latest developments in cybercrime, hacking, identity theft and related topics (all with Q and A opportunities).
2. Panel discussions about legislative or regulatory prospects.
3. Sponsor demonstrations and exhibits.
If you want to be a presenter, please use the form below or send an email to us through the ‘Contact us’ link…with the following information:
- Your name, position and affiliation
- Your topic or subject
- Your qualifications for presenting the topic/subject you are suggesting
- Links to potential handout materials (if any)
If you wish to be an exhibitor, please use the form below to tell us about your exhibit and how conference participants will benefit from your product or service. Please leave a telephone number so that we may call you with exhibitor information.
(Please note: We have limited exhibitor space available. First come, first served.)